Google+

Saturday 19 October 2013

Autumn/Fall Makeup look | FOTD

Hello! Here is a quick makeup look that I wore today.  I thought it looked quite Autumnal and so decided I would share it with you.  Hope you like it!


All of my face make up is just the same as it is everyday, 
which is explained in my 'FOTD | Daily Makeup' post.


As you can see it's a pretty neutral eye look, I've used a few different shades of brown and a mossy green colour to add a tiny bit of color.  The colors I have used are:
 '40 Khaki' by No7 (Just above my crease)
'Mineral Earth' (In my crease) and 'Regal' (In my outer corner) from the sleek palette 'Au Naturel' I definitely recommend this palette it's one of my favourites.
A goldy shade from an old Elizabeth Arden Palette (On my lid)
Mossy green shades especially suit Hazel and Green eyes, dark purple also looks nice!




On my lips I am wearing a purple toned lipstick.  It is the same as the one I have mentioned in 'My top 5 drugstore productspost.  Its a lovely colour and perfect for the Fall/Autumn, as I have said in my past post - it's also a great formula and goes on the lips smoothly.  The pigmentation is perfect, it's not too heavy on the purple which I like because I don't think I could wear a full on purple lip.




Thank you for reading, I hope you like this look!

What are your favourite eyeshadows for Fall/Autumn?

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of these brands, am not sponsored and all my opinions are my own!


Alanah
xxx



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...