Google+

Sunday 10 November 2013

FOTD

Hello, the other day I went to my friends house for dinner, and she told us all to dress posh, so I thought I'd share what make-up I wore as it was something a bit different, to how I normally wear my makeup.


 Face
Estee Lauder | Double Wear Foundation
Collection | Ever Lasting Perfection Concealer
Collection | Pressed Powder
Jean Paul Gaultier | Bronzer

Eyes
Front Cover Eyeshadow | Blush (Lid)
Front Cover Eyeshadow | Chocolate Truffle (Crease & Outer Corner)
Front Cover Eyeshadow | Blanc de Blanc
Maybelline | Expression Kajal Gentle Precision Eyeliner | 35 White (Waterline)
Seventeen | Make Your Mark Precision Eyeliner Pen
Benefit | They're Real Mascara

Lips
Flutter | Lipgloss (Nude)

Comment whats been your current staple eye shadow color lately
Sarah
x



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...