Google+

Tuesday 5 November 2013

My Beauty Wishlist | Autumn/Fall 2013

Hello! Hope you are all goood, sorry I haven't posted in a couple days - I am soo busy with college its crazy.  So anyway, today I have my wishlist of beauty products that I have been wanting to try/get my hands on in time for the Winter.  Hope you enjoy!
Obviously I couldn't take photos myself as I do not yet own them, photo credits will be listed underneath.




1. Mac Lipstick in the shade 'Sandy B'.
I've only owned 2 Mac lipsticks in my life and I've somehow managed to lose both of them.. typical me really.  'Sandy B' was the first one i bought and I loved it so now I am looking to buy myself another one.
On the website it is described as a 'light shell pink' and it is a 'Frost' lipstick.  I really like this because it creates just the right amount of sheen to your lips along with a 
very natural color.

2. Sleek EyeShadow I Divine Palette in 'Oh So Special'
I absolutely love Sleek eyeshadow palettes and so far I own 2 (woooo) which i use regularly.  This palette contains some girly shades such as pinks and purples. 
 I want this palette because I don't really wear pink on my eyelids and I would like to give it a try.  I also really love the look of the dark blues and purples in this palette.

3. Topshop Highlighter in 'Crescent Moon'
I saw this highlighter reviewed on Jane from poptartsbeauty blog and it looks really pretty.  I have never really owned a decent highlighter and I think this one looks perfect for £9 with student discount to give highlighters a try!


4. Topshop Lipstick in 'Wicked'
This color is soo perfect for Winter, I've been looking for one this color so I am very much looking forward to buying this.  I have also never tried a Topshop lipstick and I have heard very good things about them so I will let you know how it is.

5. Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl
I dont actually own a curling iron - which is surprising considering I curl my hair a lot, but I just use a straightening iron!  That does work however sometimes hair gets a bit stuck and I have been on the look out for a curler, this new one seems soo fun to be honest.  It makes perfect curls, sucks your hair up in to it and is super fast (so I've heard) so what more would I want! Haha, anyway this item is rather expensive so will definitely have to be one I save up for - but it definitely looks worth it.

6. Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara
My Mum has this mascara and I love it so much, it works really well on my eyelashes and gives them loads of volume.  I hadn't really heard much about this mascara before but for me it gave lots of volume and the brush really spread apart my lashes making sure they weren't clumpy.  So I am looking to buy this, actually copying my Mum for once!


Thank you for reading, that is everything on my wishlist for the current time!
Please let me know if these products are good.

Also could anyone recommend me a good bronzer, I am currently looking for a new one, Thank You!




Alanah
xxx

Disclaimer:  I am not associated with any of the brands mentioned in the post, all opinions are my own and none of the photos used are owned by me.

Photo Credits
1 - http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk
2 - http://www.sleekmakeup.com/
3 - http://www.topshop.com/
4 - http://www.topshop.com/
5 - www.besthairbrands.com  
6 - http://www.bourjois.co.uk

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...