Google+

Monday 11 November 2013

No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner | Review

Hello, so I've been using 'No7's Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner' recently to remove my makeup in the evening. And I thought I'd share my thought on it with you. As you may or may not know I love No7 products and own a lot of their makeup and when out looking for a new makeup remover, this caught my eye and I thought I'd give it a go.


First of all the main reason why I picked this product was the packaging, (IT'S PINK!) the bottle itself is very girly and feminine and have to say it does stand out in my bathroom, sitting next to mainly either clear or blue products.

This product is a gentle toner, and I have to say the word gentle is very important to me when buying skincare products as I find a lot of products I use that I may not have used before to react badly with my skin, as its quite sensitive. And when I first used this product it did break me out, whether it was the product, or that time of the month, or another product. But I stopped using this and left it at the back of my cupboard. But the other day when going to my dad's I forgot a cleanser and thought I'd give this another go. Turns out it is an amazing product and it doesn't react with my skin any more.


I apply this product to my face with a full face of make up on. For my skin I pour this on a large cotton pad. And wipe it all over my skin until no more makeup is coming off onto the pad. For removing my eye makeup. I tip a very small amount of this onto my finger tips and in a circular motion gently rub the product around my eyes. This product doesn't sting when being near your eyes, which is another great plus. As I have used cleansers which do react with my eyes in the past.

This product does state on the back of the bottle fragrance free, which I don't find it is, is smells lovely but its not fragrance free. Soft & Soothed gentle toner is also hypo-allergenic, meaning its kind to even the most sensitive of skins.


I have also found that my skin has been feeling a lot more hydrated than it normally would this time of the year, and I think this product has helped with that as it states that it refreshes, comforts and hydrates.

You can purchase this bottle at Boots for £8 which some may say is slightly pricey for a makeup remover but I love this product and found its most definitely worth the money. Also this is the price for a 200ml bottle so it does last you a while. I will most definitely be re-purchasing this product and I think it'll be my staple cleanser for a while.


What face cleansers are your favorite?
Sarah
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...