Google+

Sunday 10 November 2013

OOTD | Fall/Autumn


Hello! Hope you all had a good weekend, today I had a family gathering type thing and this is what I wore to it.  It's pretty casual and to be honest.. not that warm - but it wasn't too cold today so I was fine haha.  Hope you enjoy!    


White Jumper | Hollister
Grey Acid Wash Jeans | Topshop 'leigh'
Leather Jacket | Small boutique



 White Converse | Converse                                                   Necklace | New Look
                                                                                              Lipstick | Rimmel Kate Moss 107



 So wearing a jumper with holes in it was actually pretty chilly...  I also wore a bandeau underneath from New Look but you can't really see it in the photos.  I love these jeans though, I got them the other day and I know that I will be wearing them a lot (I highly recommend topshop jeans by the way).
Thank you for reading!

Alanah
xxx

disclaimer:  This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...