Google+

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Spring FOTD + OOTD | Picnic in the park

Hey everyone!
So, as Sarah explained on her post (linked here), we haven't posted since December last year - and we have missed you all! Sorry for not posting in a while, we have had soo much work at college (and still do...).  Anyway this was all explained in the last post, so lets get on with this one! (I will link the items if they are still available)

So today I went the 'Bushy Park' with my family for a picnic and a walk around.  It was such a lovely day (however I thought not quite warm enough to wear shorts yet..) The sky is still bright blue and its half 6 at the moment; I love this weather sooo much. Lets start of with my outfit...

OOTD

My outfit was pretty casual but for some reason I really liked it!
High waisted Joni Jeans | Topshop | £36 | Buy here (website only has petite)



Holey Cardigan | Generation 915 at New Look | £12.99ish
White Crop Top | Missguided 


  Cream flower Necklace | Ebay | Around £4 (Ebay is really good for necklaces!)



And here are a few finishing touches to my outfit!
Blue Converse | A shop in New York? | $40 | Here are the only ones I could find!
Flower | Found it in Bushy Park! Aha
Fake Rayban Sunglasses | Got them from a friend



FOTD

Now for my face! This is nothing special really however some of my makeup has changed since my last post on my beauty routine.



Face
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation | Shade 100 Ivory | Buy here
Mac Select Cover Up concealer | Shade NW25 | Buy here
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer | Shade 1 Fair | Buy here
Collection Pressed Powder | Shade 02 Tender Touch | Buy here
Glow Fusion Micro tech intuitive Bronzer | Shade Golden | Buy here
Topshop Highlighter | Shade Crescent Moon | Can't find on the website!

Eyes
'Flesh' 'Paper Bag' and 'Dune' from Sleek palette | Ultramatte Darks V2 I-Divine | Buy here
Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner | Shade Black 1 | Buy here
Estee Lauder Intense Kajal Eyeliner | Shade 01 Blackened Black | Buy here
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Flash Extensions Mascara | Buy here
Rimmel Accelerator Endless Mascara | Shade Black 1 | Buy here

Lips
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter | Shade Sorbet 52 | Buy here
Sephora Ultra Shine Lip gloss | Shade 51 Vibrant Coral | Buy here

And that's everything! I hope you all enjoyed my first post in ages, make sure you take a look at all of our past posts if you are new, and if you are a follower then thank you! I hope you are all enjoying the weather! Hopefully there are lots more posts to come from both of us,


Alanah
xxx








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...